Pages

Friday 7 November 2014

Pose to Pose 1: The pendulum

Today we tried proper pose to pose animation. Pose to pose animation is different from Straight ahead animation because it is all planned out before it is drawn.


   A few of my class mates had different techniques for working out how to space their pendulums but i decided to start with a key frame at the top of each side and one in the very middle. I then halved the space exponentially moving higher up each time.
 
  Another problem i faced was that there was one two many frames on one side of pendulum and not the other. I fixed this by moving my plan around and did the same again on the pendulums way back. In the end i think it was quite successful, and i will most likely use a different technique in my next pose to pose animation.




No comments:

Post a Comment