Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Character and Narrative:12 Animating

Today I got around to animating in maya using my model, my scene and Katy's model, and right now i am finding it thoroughly frustrating. Both models have so much wrong with them, luckily this isn't as much of a problem with my model because he doesn't move a whole lot, however Katy's model has a huge ammount of problems, i can't turn her character in certain directions because she hasn't painted the influence weights very well, furthermore, she showed me a shot that she had animated and it felt like she hadn't payed any attention to shot framing. I feel like at this point, the collaboration aspect of the project is what is causing me the most stress and anxiety, allowing the project to be in someone elses hands as well. In truth, the problems i have found with Katy's work i feel would probably be reciprocated when Katy works with my model as well. Otherwise animating is quite easy when the model is cooperating with you, some scenes of the animation are starting to look very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment