Pages

Sunday 8 May 2016

Applied animation 12: Backgrounds In Flash

Having never used flash before i was quite daunted using it, which again contributed to my late start in production, however working on backgrounds before animating was a very useful order for me to work in. I also chose to work on the simpler background first. I also first made the back space background and nebula in photoshop as i wasnt sure if flash could do smooth colour transitions or gradients, however when i got stuck in to drawing the space station, and with help from Greta i really started to become more comfortable with flash. I had some trouble with some elements becoming symbols and was unsure how to fix them, but overall it was smooth sailing getting the background done. From here i feel very confident in completing the other backgrounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment