Pages

Thursday 9 February 2017

Festival Plan

In order to get a little more organised i wanted to create a festival plan, so using the website: http://www.animation-festivals.com/festivals-list/ I created a list of festivals to submit to organised by submission date. I also made notes for myself on the specific kinds of animation they are looking for and other little notes for myself. This is to help organise my plan for finally submitting festivals. I only included dates after and around the submission date for this module as i feel i wont be able to make any earlier deadlines.
note: I don't mean to offend by any of my notes, for example the notes for the Underwire Festival where i say "quite feminist" is simply there to remind myself that a tasteless animation about banging chicks probably would be accepted there.

No comments:

Post a Comment