Pages

Thursday 9 February 2017

Extended Pitch

I wasn't particularly happy with my pitch for extended, in retrospect i attempted to plan too many things for my animation, for example trying to keep the humour British is extra work that don't plan to focus on during this development however i do want to maintain the visual style that i pitched during my presentation, and the story focus on a delivery man will also be the same.

My Target Audience would be similar to that of works such as Rick and Morty and adult swim stuff, sort of an international internet audience. This is largely due to it being the audience i am familiar with and most identify with, but also the audience that i could get more creative freedom from.

In terms of subject matter i know i want it to be over the top and exaggerated however i havent figured out the details of the story yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment