Pages

Monday 18 January 2016

Responsive: Onform 1

For one of my responsive briefs i decided i would submit a shape a week for onform, a weekly drawing competition in which a random shape in a random colour is given to us and by the end of the week we need to have submitted an illustration around said shape. I thought this would work well for me to practice my drawing technique on a tablet, and also just force me to use unconventional shapes for drawings. For the first week i decided to keep it quite simple and just went for two hills, i just tried to work on keeping my lines as smooth as possible. Overall i am very happy with this shape, i kept it simple because i thought if i put too much in it would get bogged down by sub par drawing, but i am happy with the amount i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment