Pages

Thursday 21 May 2015

Titles 14: The First Draft

I finally finished my first draft of my intro to show on the final crit on monday. I made some assets in photoshop and put it together in aftereffects, and then used the time to put in the credits in a 3D fashion using the fonts i used in the final title sequence. I also glitched up the vector sequence in order to further represent shrikes character, an old barely functioning robot/human hybrid I also put in music, which switches to an 8 bit version for the shrike sequence. I used Short Change hero because i felt it gave a gritty feeling, also the lyrics of "this ain't no place for no heros" is quite effective at summing up the setting for the books too. I will show this to people on monday and see how they feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment