Pages

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Story Boarding Act 2: Refine, Sneeze, Refine, Sneeze 7/10/14

I am rather full of cold today, nevertheless i think that the extra work and comments on my storyboard has gone a long way in improving it, despite having my eyes closed mid sneeze for half the day... In order to make some improvements i decided to bring in my laptop in order to get some reference images to clear up some sketches in order to use writing less, like one of my peer comments said. I also picked up three coloured pencils in order to show different effects. I chose Red for movement, Blue for sound, And yellow for lighting which i realised was a mistake when i found it so hard to read back the lighting directions i wrote for myself, it did give some idea of lighting in the images themselves but as a note to myself; don't try and write in yellow again... EVER! 
  The story itself didn't change very much, it was still the same basic story as before, i didn't change the shots around that much either up until the shooting scene either, i did however refine my drawings so that they were clearer and added the other instructions with colours visually using arrows and lines and evidence of areas i also made sure there was less unnecessary writing so instead of a constant cutting back and forth for lines it has a simple "drug transaction" written in for the two key shots i want to use of the two characters, jack and the mafia boss. Here are my finished sheets:


The deadline for completing these storyboard is this sunday and next monday is when we will have another peer review for our more refined storyboards.


No comments:

Post a Comment