Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Visual Language 5: Water and CoffeeShops















Theres are the images i produced for our environmental storytelling. The three locations i chose were coffee shops, canals and Oscars Flat. I chose these locations because i thought i could produce some interesting images from them, i am particularly proud of my coffee shop images. I eventually gave in to my vice of doodling a little in some of my images but since i was still in the locations at the time i feel it still had an influence of the doodles i produced. I also tried out a bunch of different sketchbook sizes ranging from a large square one the size of an A4 sketchbook but square, a tiny square sketchbook that easily fits into pockets and a long rectangular one that was the length of an A4 sketchbook but the width of an A5. It was fun to try out each one and i prefered the larger square sketchbook until i realised it wouldnt fit into the average sized scanner. As of this moment i am unsure which i prefer but i feel i know what to expect from these shaped sketchbooks in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment